The Toy BoxPower Pose Contest celebrates the amazing look of our different kits. While they all look amazing on our shelves, it's time that they get to shine. Show-off and share to others your built kits. Who knows? It might be voted as the best power pose shot this month.
Rules of the contest are as follows:
- Any grade/scale straight built plastic model kit (panel lining, stickers and decals are allowed) can be entered.
- The kit should not have any modification, paint or 3rd party accessories. The only accessories allowed are those that come with the kit. Action bases and stands are ok.
- Diorama setup or pre-made diorama kits are not allowed.
- No bootleg or unlicensed 3rd party kits.
- Kits that have previously been entered in other contests are not allowed.
- Kits must be in dynamic poses. This means that static kits like vehicles, ships, spaceships and etc. cannot be entered. This also means that static standing poses will be disqualified.
- Only 1 kit must be seen in the photo submitted.
- Natural lighting must be used. No studio setup.
- Digital effects and enhancements are not allowed. Adjustments such as color, light, contrast, noise and etc are ok.
- The one who submitted the entry must be the owner of the kit.
- Kits entered in the contest does not have to be bought at The Toy Box.
How to Enter:
- Pose your kit.
- Take a photo of the posed kit.
- A photo of yourself, the kit and the box of the kit. If the box is not present, the assembly guide will do.
- A photo and title of your entry
- Please provide details such as your name, email address, and contact number.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
Mechanics and Guidelines:
- From 02 to 14 December 2014, entries will be collected.
- From 15 to 22 December 2014, there will be voting (likes) for the entries.
- All entries will be posted in The Toy Box's Facebook album
- Submissions after 14 December 2014 will not be accepted.
- The entry with the highest number of likes by midnight 23rd December 2014, wins.
- The winner can claim the prize at The Toy Box shop on 23rd December 2014.
- For winners outside Cebu, the shipping cost must be paid before the prize can be shipped to your location.
Prize: 1/144 Real Grade MSM-07S Z'Gok